Create easily beautiful looking and high detailed residential houses and streets from modular pieces and populate the scene with huge amount of suburban props.
Package includes a complete suburban environment building system, including modular roads with sidewalks, modular houses with exteriors and interiors, trees, bushes, flowers, mailboxes, cars, lamps, electric poles etc. Create houses and streets from modular pieces or use already premade houses with customization possibilities. Houses can be built with or without interiors, package includes both systems. Everything is well optimized and made with good performance and customization in mind. With included snap to grid tool, building houses and streets is fast and effective.
Why is this the best package for you?
- Everything is so modular that you can build a huge multi-story house or just a cabin or everything between that.
- Materials can be easily changed and creating your own materials is easy.
- Plenty of props.
- If you just need to be fast, you can use premade houses and environment.
- Customization possibilites are endless and easy.
- It looks good.
- Modular houses with and without interiors.
- Modular suburban road system.
- 6 Premade houses without interiors with customization possibilites.
- 2 Premade houses with interios with customization possibilites.
- Daytime example scene with interiors. (webdemo)
- Daytime example scene without interiors.
- Nightime example scene without interios. (webdemo)
- All example scenes are baked.
- Package contains over 230 prefabs.
- Over 120 house or street pieces with swappable material possibilities.
- Over 90 Suburban environment props.
- Premade prefabs of every object with good colliders.
- Snap to grid, light flicker, light optimization and door opening scripts included.
- Create houses and streets fast with snap to grid tool. (ctrl + L to open snap options)
- Change the look of the houses easily by changing simply materials.
- Everything you see in the web demos, videos or screenshots are included, including the same demo scenes.
- For best results it's recommended to use Linear Color Space and Deferred Rendering Path.
Note: No interior props.